Embassy of the Republic of Maldives in Abu Dhabi is seeking to hire a candidate fluent in English and Arabic for the post of Executive Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Undertake all responsibilities as Personal Assistant to Ambassador.
• Undertake all responsibilities as Receptionist at the Embassy.
• Translation of official documents in both Arabic and English.
• Interpretation during meetings, visits, telephone calls and for Embassy staff during contacts with local authority.
• Attend to all emails received to Embassy by recording them in daily Entries.
• Arrange and calendar appointments for Ambassador / Head of Mission and Deputy Ambassador.
• Maintain record of all Embassies / Government entities and other organizations, their HOM, DCM and PA to the Ambassadors.
• Liaising with government entities and protocol regarding official visits.
• Maintain record of all in/out letters and other documents of the Embassy.
• Maintain the database of other consular related procedures, that is oriented to Maldivian nationals and time to time update on the charges for such services.
• Maintain and update the inventory of Embassy.
• Assist in all work-related courtesies, protocol and logistical arrangements as required.
• Handling of Diplomatic mail bag.
• Attend meetings as and when required with Ambassador and other diplomats.
• Carry out any other official duties that may be assigned.
• Relevant Work Experience and knowledge at an Embassy
• Fluency in Oral and Written English and Arabic
• Ability to take initiatives and work independently
• Ability to handle stress and work long hours as and when required
• Good Computer Skills
Interested candidates kindly submit CV and related documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 October 2023 Job Posted on :19 October 2023